There are three things that cannot be easily hidden, the Sun, the Moon, and the Truth.
2 Truths and 5 Rules of Life:
SIMPLE TRUTH 1:
Lovers help each other undress before sex.
However, after sex, they always dress on their own.
Moral of the story — In life, no one helps you once you’re screwed.
SIMPLE TRUTH 2
When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, “Congrats.”
But, none of them comes up to the man- touch his penis and say, “Good Job”
Moral of the story — Hard work is rarely appreciated
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:
1. Money cannot buy happiness – but it’s far more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle
2. Forgive your enemy – but remember the asswipe’s name.
3. If you help someone when they’re in trouble – they will remember you when they’re in trouble again.
4. Alcohol does not solve any problems – but then, neither does milk.
5. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
Condoms do not guarantee safe sex! A friend of mine was wearing one
when he was shot by the woman’s husband
I think all Politicians should wear uniforms. You know, like NASCAR
drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors!
Also, all Politicians should serve only two terms, one term in office and one in prison.