We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don’t get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day..
I’m not talking about illegal Mexicans ~
I’m talking about our troops!
Doesn’t it seem strange that so many are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don’t support our troops?
Wouldn’t it be great if we took the $360,000,000,000 (that’s billion) we spend on illegals every year, and spend it on our troops!!!
Just read that the number of homeless veterans is rising. In an age when the American Taxpayer pays the average member of Congress over $170,000 per year does it seem to you like we might be able to fix this disturbing trend?
Please pass this on; this is worth the short time it takes.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to‘The United States of America ’ for any amount, up to and including their life.