Do you ever walk into a room and suddenly wonder why you came there? Do you get in your car and ask yourself now where am i going? and why? Do you often get frustrated while looking for your keys , and realize they are in your pocket? read on…
The Type C – NILE Virus I thought you would want to know about this virus.
Even the most advanced computer programs from Norton, McAfee, and others cannot take care of this one.
It appears to target those who were born prior to 1959.
The lock down seems to be increasing the chances of being affected!
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. (Done that)
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail. (That too)
3. Causes you to send an e-mail to the wrong person. (Yup)
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. (Ah-ha)
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. (Done that)
6. Causes you to hit SEND before you’ve finished. (Oh no, not again)
7. Causes you to hit DELETE instead of SEND. (Hate that)
8. Causes you to hit SEND when you should DELETE. (Heck, now what?)
This virus is called the C-NILE virus!
A lot of us have already been inflicted with this disease and unfortunately as we age it gets worse.
And if you can’t admit to doing any of the above, you’ve obviously caught the other strain: the D-NILE virus